Sunday, June 4, 2023

Strawberry Sheet Cake

  



This simple sheet cake is bursting with fresh strawberry flavor and is ideal for any occasion.

 

FOR THE CAKE

2 Cups.Of Fresh sliced strawberries.

For a vanilla cake mix, I used only one box.

A Small Pkg.Of Strawberry gelatin.

3/4 Cup.Of Vegetable oil.

3 large Eggs.

 

TO MAKE AN EASY STRAWBERRY FROSTING

2 Cups.Of Sliced Strawberries.

2 Cups.Of Confectioner S’ sugar.

A Cup.Of Soft Butter.

A small spoon.Of Vanilla extract.

 

I began by lightly sprinkling the plate with cooking spray and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, in a blender or food processor, I combined the two cups of sliced strawberries and finely chopped them. After that, I whisked together the cake batter, milk, and canola oil in a mixing bowl for a few minutes with a hand mixer. At this point, I mixed the strawberry puree and the strawberry gelatin in a single bowl.

The mixture was then placed in a prepared frying pan and baked for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a piece of wood fell out of the center.

Whenever the timer went off, I took it out of the oven and let it cool for about 15 minutes. For decoration, I blended two strawberries until smooth in a blender. When I have leftover strawberries from making cake batter, I like to mix them up.

Finally, I heated the strawberry puree in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until it was firm, then set the cake aside to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment