Monday, February 15, 2021

Sovereign Smoke BBQ product review

 


Who doesn't love BBQ food, I know I do. Inside, or out, on the stove top or oven, doesn't matter where it's cooked, my family and I love it!




I am so excited to tell you about my lunch today, using products from Sovereign Smoke.




The company was formed in 2019 and launched their very first product in 2020. From Buffalo, Minnesota, Sovereign Smoke makes their products, that are available to us. And after you taste them you will want to make them apart of your kitchen seasonings. It is for sure this company will grown with great success, the taste they bring to food is amazing. The man behind these products, is Greg Laney, and it was his dream, that is coming true. His products take your dish's to a whole new level, and you will be telling everyone about the products!




Now let me tell you about the amazing lunch dish's I created with Sovereign Smoke products.

 

I love Southern food after living down South, so I decided for lunch to make me a real Southern meal.





First up was a pulled pork panini, made with Sovereign Smoke sweet heat BBQ Sauce. This was the only flavoring added to the pork, for flavor and color. The ingredients are all natural, from real foods you can pronounce. It is a natural ketchup, tomato base BBQ sauce, with the sweetness from brown sugar, honey, and molasses. You get the heat as well from chili pepper extract. The balance of the sweet to heat is a perfect marriage, nicely blended. The sauce is just the right consistency, not thin at all, and sticks nicely to the food. You can see when you pour it tiny bites of ingredients, a really beautiful BBQ sauce. My pulled pork tasted amazing, the BBQ sauce brought the flavor over the top. It truly is a lip smacking flavor. After you taste the sauce, you get that little kick of heat, a nice spicy zing.





Now there's nothing more Southern, then a hush puppy, and that was the side dish, I made for lunch. The coating for flavor had the Sovereign Smoke, sweet heat seasoning blend. Into the bread crumbs that were plain, I added Sovereign Smoke sweet heat seasoning. Not only did it color my bread crumbs, it added all the flavor I needed. In every bite, you again got the sweet then the slight kick of heat. It's a nice seasoning blend, that is very versatile. As a seasoning, coating, how ever you season, this sweet heat blend from Sovereign Smoke brings the flavor. It's a beautiful blend, that every cook will find mouthwatering.

 

For a brand new company, they are going to grow really fast!




If you want to try Sovereign Smoke products for yourself, visit them online.

 

www.sovereignsmoke.com

 

 

Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. Camera and lighting might effect appearance of product/products.

No comments:

Post a Comment