Saturday, May 8, 2021

CoAqua Product Review

 


How does this sound to you? A drink that started in the tropics, comes from the tree of life, has no added sugar or preservatives, and naturally dehydrates you. A drink that was a dream that came from, New Zealand, bottled in the tropics. A drink from sunny, Ponte Vedra, Fl.




The drink is coconut water, the company, CoAqua.




The founder of this delicious drink, is Grier Govorko, and he discovered how wonderful coconut tasted, and how great it was at hydrating. With a mission on his mind, CoAqua was born, and now available to everyone, everywhere.




CoAqua, is also dedicated to giving back, and does so with, Bikes for Kids Foundation. A foundation that brings confidence to children and helps build aspiration as well. With each purchase, CoAqua will donate ten percent of their profits, to help better children's lives and their futures.




CoAqua coconut water is not only a wonderful healthy drink, but great for recipes as well. And when its sourced from Southern Vietnam, using only fresh, young green coconuts, you know your getting the best. Even the cans, CoAqua use's for their drink is helpful, because they are one hundred percent recyclable.




With that being said, and a case of CoAqua coconut water to try, let me tell you, about my day of drinking, and using this wonderful yummy tasting product.




With coconuts that are picked at their finest peak, I knew drinking, CoAqua and incorporating it into some recipes, was going to be a real treat. And I was right. The first taste was in a heavenly breakfast smoothie, made with, CoAqua coconut water and some chia seeds to top it off. I needed no sugar at all to add to my smoothie, the coconut water is naturally sweet enough. And my drink with, CoAqua coconut water, was packed with potassium, magnesium and calcium. It was a very natural tasting drink, and I couldn't wait to see what the rest of the day would bring, drinking it and cooking with it.




My smoothie was filling, so for lunch, I just made a nice refreshing drink to hold me over until dinner. A drink of, CoAqua coconut water, with fresh thin sliced lemons and a touch of mint on top. It was very refreshing on the palate. I can't believe how good, this coconut water tasted like. So much tastier then a cold glass of water. And if you wanted to you could even make a nice coconut water lemonade from, CoAqua's coconut water. The coconut water had a nice distinct taste, and was light in consistency. A real thirst quencher. Drinking a glass of coconut water, is a great way to replace your electrolytes after a brisk walk, or a great work out. Each sip, has low calories, contains no fat, has no sugar, and is all natural. And, CoAqua coconut water is a great way to replace those sports drinks you may be using.




I decided, for my dinner, I was going to incorporate, CoAqua coconut water into my dish's. First us was a nice cucumber salad, and a dressing made with coconut water, olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt. And poof, you have a healthy dish, made with natures product. If you are worried making a dressing with coconut water would be bland, you would be wrong. It actually was full of flavor, and very tasty. It added a very unique flavor to my cucumber salad, that was on the sweet side in a healthy way. CoAqua, coconut water is great to swap out those other liquids you would use in other types of salad dressings. With just a little added to the coconut water, your dressing will taste amazing.




For a side dish, I made some brown rice and replaced tap water, with CoAqua coconut water. The rice still cooked perfectly, only it tasted much better. And it was great know each bite was healthy. It made the brown rice light, and gave it a nice fragrant aroma. The end result as well, was a nice brown rice, with a nice flavor and texture. Move over coconut milk, CoAqua coconut water is coming!




The main dish was a red snapper, that was poached in some coconut water. Adding some, CoAqua coconut water, some lemon zest, lemon juice, and some garlic, my dish was amazing. The fish poached perfectly, and the broth was amazing. It just tasted super amazing, and I think it all had to do with the, CoAqua coconut water. It really did the red snapper justice, giving me a nice low calorie dish. CoAqua coconut water, is very, very versatile, and the use's are endless. From drinking a glass, to making a nice marinade, your dish's will taste divine.




To end the evening for the kids, I made some nice fruit pops with, CoAqua coconut water, and fresh fruit. It is nice knowing the young ones are eating a very healthy snack that taste great, and has no sugar. And the recipe is so easy, just using the, CoAqua coconut water and fresh fruit, and freeze. If you like, you could also add some lime juice or agave, but it really is already naturally sweet.




For the adults I made a nice, CoAqua coconut water cocktail, with a nice fresh slice of lemon. Adding a splash of vodka to the coconut water, was all that was needed. With a tiny amount of muddled strawberries, and a slice of lemon garnish, you have a low calorie cocktail. It’s a very refreshing drink, and the perfect ending to the evening.





If you would like to learn more about, CoAqua coconut water, and their journey, visit their website, or find them on Amazon or Faire.

 

www.coaqua.com

 

 

Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. Camera and lighting might effect appearance of product/products.

 

3 comments:

  1. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz
    blog writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. mental health technician

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    undetectable fake money for sale

    ReplyDelete