Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Elegant Desserts NY Review

 


When I opened a box today, from Elegant Desserts NY, I never would have guessed what was inside the box. I thought ok, some really yummy cupcakes, or cookies, but to my surprise it was neither. We will get to that in a minute.




Elegant Desserts NY, is located in Brooklyn, NY, and they make everything from bakery products, to frozen desserts. Which I got today.




This is a first for me, frozen desserts, with various flavors and are infused with adult liquors and wines. Yes you heard me right, sorbet's with vodka, wine, rum and so much more.




They are a elegant way to have a cocktail party and fun at the same time. They even come with little umbrellas to serve in the cup. But you can also scoop the sorbet out and use them in your favorite cocktail mix.




Now there is no way I can try every single one sent over, but over time I will. But for now I choose two and made two cocktails tonight after dinner, with these whimsical desserts.




They are a perfect way to end a evening, or serve for dessert at your next party. Your guests will be giggling all the way to the bottom of the cup. They are so cute, and may I might add, the sorbet is delicious. Each cup is five percent by volume of alcohol.





I received two cases of cups, each with 12 infused sorbet's. The first one I decided to try was out of the cheers cocktail combo. I decided with this hot weather, I would make two strawberry daiquiri's using, Elegant Desserts NY, strawberry sorbet with rum. Everything needed for the drink was already in the cup. All I did was add some fresh homemade whip cream on the top and some fresh strawberries. And that was it, you have a fun dessert, to end the evening with.





The second dessert I made was with Elegant Desserts NY, screwdriver sorbet with vodka. also adding some grated orange rind and whip cream on the top, serving it in a martini glass. I called it my orange cream martini dessert. These desserts are not only delicious, but fun.




The cocktail cups are each 4ozs, and comes in a combo of 12.




The Elegant Desserts NY, Bliss cocktail combo includes flavors such as, white Russian, orange screwdriver, creamy colada, and sangria. I can see a fun summer this year!




The case of Elegant Desserts NY, cheers cocktail combo are also 4ozs and come as combos, and 12 in the case. Flavors such as, maple pecan bourbon, strawberry daiquiri, peach champagne and chocolatini. They also contain five percent by volume of alcohol.




The infused sorbet's are done perfectly, there is no alcohol flavors taking over. They are really refreshing, and very yummy.




If you are looking to wow your guests at your next even, these whimsical desserts will surely do that. But you can also end your evening with them as well, especially on a hot summer night.

 

For more yummy products, head over to, Elegant Desserts NY, and grab some of their many products.

 

www.elegantdessertsny.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. Camera and lighting might effect appearance of product/products.

No comments:

Post a Comment