Friday, June 11, 2021

Theodore's Coffee Roasters Review

 


Coffee, one thing that I drink throughout the day. And anytime I get to try out some new coffee products, I know it's going to be a good day!




Today is a good day, tasting and cooking with some coffee sent over from, Theodore's coffee roasters, located in, Owosso, MI. The company was founded in 2013 by Darwin Pavon. Theodore is Darwin Pavon's grandfather, whose name in Spanish, means "Peacock". Hench the coffee bag logo.




Darwin a Honduras native, knows his way around the farm, this is where it all began. Now through fair trade, partners, their coffee is exported through Ventura's rare license. There is a lot to learn about, Theodore's coffee roasters, and some interesting reads on their website.




Theodore's coffee roasters is also a proud supporter of, "The Micha Project".




With that being said let me start telling you about this wonderful coffee and how It made my day.





First up was breakfast, and for that I made a pot of Buena Esperanza, nery rivera/Guatemala whole bean. After grinding it to perfection, I brewed a pot, and enjoyed it with our breakfast. This is a light roasted coffee with medium overtones. It has a amazing aroma when brewing and just draws you in for a cup. Each sip on your palate brings notes of honey, and berries as well as a back note of caramel. It is a sweet coffee in perfect meld. Read all about this coffee and the friendship behind it on, the website. This is truly a quality coffee, that I will continue to enjoy until the last bean.





For lunch, I had a pot brewing of, Theodore's coffee roasters, Las Nubes, Maia Martinez/Nicaragua, to have along side my sandwich. With a grilled apple and cheese sandwich, this coffee was perfect. It is light medium roast, with the taste of sweet peaches and cocoa. Truly a amazing blend, that is full bodied when brewed. The flavor has the most amazing vibrancy, that goes well any time of the day or evening. The lingering taste of cocoa on your palate wants you to go back for another cup. Maria Martinez and Edith are third generation coffee growers, and it shows in this brew.





Coffee also makes a wonderful marinade for meat. And for my steak that’s just what I did. With the pot that I brewed of, Theodore's coffee roasters, jose vargas/El Salvador. You can use ground coffee, but I chose to use it brewed and cooled off, and added my spices. Coffee does enhance the flavor of meat and also acts as a tenderizer. My steakcame out tender and juicy, with flavors through the whole steak.




With the rest of the pot, of Theodore's coffee roasters, Granada, I made a chocolate coffee icebox cake. Using some of the coffee in a cold state, I was able to add it to the cake mixture and the icing of milk chocolate, for a amazing dessert.





The rest of the pot, "hot" of, Theodore's coffee roaster, Granada, I made my self a cup to drink with my amazing dessert. This coffee blend came as whole bean as the rest did. This way I could grind it to my liking. The, Theodore's Granada blend was very aromatic when it brewed and was amazing to drink and enjoy in my recipes. This is a single estate coffee, with tones of valencia orange, sweet white chocolate and panelo. So you see why I chose it for my cooking recipes. The coffee beans come from El Salvador, where Jose still continues to use his farming techniques. And you can taste then in every sip, the love and care that went into the product. As with all the products from, Theodore's, you can read the story and history behind the blend.




If you love coffee as much as I do, help support the growers that partner with Theodore's coffee roaster, and head over to the website or Faire and grab some for your coffee brewer.

 

www.theodorescoffee.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. Camera and lighting might effect appearance of product/products.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. Specialty Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The caffeine content can vary significantly between regularly brewed coffee, espresso, instant coffee and decaf coffee. https://coffeewiki.de/french-press-test

    ReplyDelete