Wednesday, June 10, 2020

2 Gringo's Chupacabra Review



Well with all the products I received today I am going to have a cook off with my daughter. It's a good thing she lives next door so I can share these wonderful products.


Today I received a huge, delivery, with products from the company 2Gringo's Chupacabra. Based out of Marion, TX, they are famous for their Chupacabra rubs, chips, salsa's, snacks and so much more. All their products are award winning and have been recognized by Food Network, Kansas City Barbeque Society, Outdoor Channel, and so many others.


So since, my daughter and I have decided to have a BBQ cook off,  and creating some fun and delicious meals, and appetizers with the products sent over from 2 Gringo's Chupacabra, we need to get grilling. This is going to be so much fun. The products are plenty, with the cutest labels I have seen so far with fun names to them. I can't wait to fire up the grill and get started!




I will start at my daughters grill, literally right over the fence lol! First off I know for a fact with two grills going, my neighbors mouths have got to be watering. The aroma's are just flying through the air. Ok!, so as my daughter prepped her food she served her family a bowl of 2 Gringo's Chupacabra cracklings, and a nice cold beer. The cracklings from 2 Gringo's had a nice crunch to them and in the bag you could see the special blend on them. The flavor, along with a cold beer is so on point. In each crunchy bite there is a little kick from the chili pepper seasoning on the cracklings, but just perfectly blended with all the other ingredients in the bag. These are the perfect snack, while waiting for the rest of the food to cook.


Also on my daughters side of the grill cook off, she made some grilled Angus burgers and in the meat mixture used some of 2 Gringo's Chupacabra wing wub. Get it! Any way we like to use the products we get in a unique way other then what they are called. And they always surprise us with taste, and color. Talk about a juicy burger with out of this world flavor! The wing wub has the most delicious seasoning blends, including brown sugar, which gave it the sweet taste, and paprika, which gave the burgers a great color, and butter flavorings, that made the burgers flavors to a wonderful heighten taste. There was a slight kick to it from the chili peppers in the blend, but nothing over the top. The 2 Gringo's Chupacabra wing wub, is a distinctive blend of perfection.


Stephanie, (my daughter ) also had some ribs slow cooking, but in the mean time had other meat to serve, before hand. And one of those meats was some chicken thighs with 2 Gringo's Chupacabra cluckalicious poultry seasoning. Now this seasoning is made for chicken, and I can definitely agree, it is. The perfect most delicious blend of spices, that is versatile enough that I would incorporate into other recipes. The flavor is so deeply rich, and gave the chicken so much flavor all the way down to the bones. How my daughter made the chicken, was, on each side she coated it with a spray of oil and coated the chicken on both sides with the 2 Gringo's Chupacabra Cluckalicious poultry seasoning. She did this and let the chicken marinate for twenty minutes before grilling. 



Also while waiting for the ribs, Stephanie decided to make some sliders with flour tortillas. On top as a condiment she had guacamole, and the 2 Gringo's Chupequin sauce. Amazing! Truly a southwestern flair with this sauce. It has a fiery chile taste, perfect for the sliders. Since there is plenty left I will use it later in the week for a marinade on some wings. The sauce is very unique in texture and taste. It's not to thin nor to thick. Right through the jar you can see the seeds of the chile's. You get a spicy, bold taste in each bite of the sliders.  




 To use the 2 Gringo's Chupacabra special blend season all, Stephanie coated some thick pork chops with it and tossed them on the grill. The taste of this special blend reminds me of a fajita seasoning, with a touch of citrus, and a slight heat kick later on. The chops we're so good, sweet, a hint of salt, and then your heat. Right down to the bone delicious flavor. The 2Gringo's Chupacabra special blend season all would be great on many dishes, for example some veggies, or even in a salad.




Well after cooking three hours the ribs Stephanie made are done. The aroma is amazing, and the color deep rich dark red. They look so good you almost don't want to eat them. This is one of 2 Gringo's Chupacabra's new blends, and they are right on point with it. It's called 2 Gringo's Chupacabra Ribnoxious. I am loving these names. The ribs have a sweet savory taste, then after you swallow you food, the heat comes in to play with you. It made the ribs also wonderful tasting down to the bones, but I could see using it for other dishes, like pulled pork, even on a roasted chicken in the oven. This Ribnoxious from 2 Gringo's Chupacabra is perfect for the ribs, and Stephanie and I are sharing the name of the seasonings with everyone who is here.



Now its my turn to share what's cooking on my grill. So for all the hungry peeps on my side I have some quicker dishes.



To munch on with their cold beers, I just plated some of 2 Gringo's Chupacabra's pork puffies, that are already seasoned. Along the side I made a horseradish dip for them. pork puffies. The seasoning blend on the gently fried pork puffies is similar to a Cajun taste. Crispy, crunchy goodness.






2 Gringo's Chupacabra also sent over some of their tomatillo salsa, and some of their seasoned white corn tortilla chips. I plated them up and served them along side of the 2 Gringo's Chupacabra tomatillo salsa, and they we're immediately GONE! To say they we're a hit is a understatement. I also served some of the Cajun blend white corn tortillas with the mild and medium salsa sent over from 2 Gringo's Chupacabra. First taste is from the tomatillo sauce. You get a kick from the fresh jalapenos, and a taste of the onions and garlic in the salsa. Texture wise is finely chopped, and holds great on the white corn tortilla chips. The blend of the seasoned chips with the tomatillo salsa is a perfect meld. Then you have the taste of the mild and medium salsa on the Cajun blend chips. The medium 2 Gringo's salsa has a very savory taste, and heat from fresh Serrano's and jalapenos, the two pepper mixture really kicks it up as far as flavor. The mild is made with the same ingredients, and has the same great taste, and paired fantastic with the Cajun blended white corn tortilla chips.


For my quickest dish, I made some grilled shrimp, after coating them in the 2 Gringo's Cajun Blend seasoning. This versatile seasoning blend gave the shrimp a true Cajun taste, look and kick. This blend from 2 Gringo's Chupacabra Cajun, will make you feel like your sitting on a dock in Louisiana, eating a gourmet meal. The blend is so spicy delicious. Perfect on the shrimp, but also I can see mixing it into burgers, and even coating chicken with it.


Speaking of burgers, I also grilled some, and used for the only flavor 2 Gringo's Chupacabra fine meat rub. I can see why this is one of their award winning combinations. It has the sweetness from brown sugar, and a tang from chile peppers. The burgers came out juicy, and bursting with flavor. Also it gave the burgers a hint of smoky flavor as well, all in all the blend is perfect. This would be a perfect rub for ribs or chicken, but also great to sprinkle on some veggies to roast or grill. With rubs like these, you don't have to make your own, 2 Gringo's Chupacabra has done it for you.


For my next meat on the grill, I went out the box and seasoned it all over with 2 Gringo's Chupacabra brisket magic. I did good! It's great on chicken, so I can just imagine how it will taste on red meat, even fish. 2 Gringo's Chupacabra, says this is one of the most used seasonings on the Texas BBQ circuit. And I can tell you from tasting it I can see why. I wish everyone could smell the aromas from these meats, and chickens cooking from all these seasonings. The flavor is fantastic, and even went down to the bone in the chicken thighs. I feel this seasoning is universal and can be used on French fries, or even on a taco salad.


Now I also threw some rib eye steaks on the grill, and for flavor I used the hand crafted 2 Gringo's Chupacabra steak seasoning. Bam! It was a ball park, out of field, home run flavored steak. Just the right kick, and spice. 2 Gringo's Chupacabra did not disappoint with this steak seasoning. The taste and color we're out of this realm. The steak had the most unique flavor and aromatic about it. The black pepper in the steak seasoning was the perfect size and made it so over the top taste with the steak. Even after slicing the steak, my family wanted more on their slices. This 2 Gringo's Chupacabra steak seasoning, would also go great on pork, or on veggies. I don't want to limit any of the spices to one food group, they are to good to experiment with.



If you love cooking and your looking for new exciting seasonings, please try 2 Gringo's Chupacabra products. Your food will love you back! Visit them at their online store, and on Amazon as well.











Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ.



No comments:

Post a Comment