Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Gaiser bee Company Review




I received a nice little package from Gaiser Bee Company today, that I will share with you. The package contained some honey, sunflower seeds, some honey sticks and hand salve, along with lip balm and a honey dipper. And a very nice thank you note!


GaiserBee Co. is a small beekeeping company owned by Husband and Wife in the heart of Cincinnati. They both, pride themselves on their knowledge of apiculture and pure natural products. With the aid of their UC DAAP internship program, all their items are handmade and manufactured in Ohio.


After the Gaiser families, first few years, they noticed that their yield of fruit and vegetables had been low and quickly realized that it was due to the low number of pollinators. From there their business took off, with their natural bee honey and other great products.


With that being said, let's get started, with sharing the products they sent to me.


With the wildflower pure raw honey, I used it for a simple breakfast. Made some toast, with peanut butter, then a drizzle of honey, using my new honey dipper. The color of the wildflower honey is golden, with the taste between a clover, and buckwheat. And with the peanut butter, it was breakfast in heaven.


Wildflower honey is very different than your regular honey, and the Gaiser Bee company sent over "raw wildflower honey". This type of honey comes from the extraction of beehives, then onto a nylon cloth, to remove impurities. This is how you get raw honey at its finest. What's great about honey, you can use it in replacement of sugar. It's better for you and provides you with many health benefits. The overall taste of the Gaiser Bee Company wildflower raw honey is light and floral.


Breakfast was simple, but lunch got even better. With Gaiser Bee Company wildflower honey stick the light amber color, I made a single chicken breast and squeezed out the honey from the stick over my roasted breast when it was finished cooking. The taste was amazing, and the chicken breast needed no other spices, other than the honey. It was nice and thick and was easy to squeeze out of the stick. The honey coated the chicken and gave it the most amazing taste. Also to drink, I used the green honey straw in my ice tea. The flavor was amazing as well, and was a great sugar replacement.


For our family dinner I make some honey glazed jumbo shrimp and again glazed the chicken with the Gaiser Bee Company wildflower honey. Since the honey is a semi thick type, it glazes food beautifully. And the taste it gave my meals, are indescribable. The shrimp and the chicken with the honey was so finger sticky licking good.


Now for the very last honey stick that had more amber color to it, I just bite off the end and squeezed that directly into my mouth. Amazing flavor.


After a nice shower, I decided to try each of the lip balms Gaiser Bee Company sent over. One said energy, one said calming, and the last said balance. The natural beeswax lip balms went on very smoothly. They all had a nice natural beeswax scent to them. My lips felt very smooth and refreshed. These would be great in the winter months, for days when your lips are very chapped.

Now also after my shower I applied the Gaiser Bee Company free spirit hand salve on. This to was natural smelling, and was very smooth, This salve also contains some great benefits for your skin. It will also be great for harmful UV rays. My hands felt very smooth, and smelled wonderful to. They we're smooth and silky, and felt so refreshed after my shower.

Also Gaiser Bee Company sent my very own packet of sunflower seeds, that I will plant in my garden.


If you would like more information about Gaiser Bee Company visit them online.





Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ.



No comments:

Post a Comment