Thursday, June 25, 2020

Buenisima Gourmet Salsa Review





Today, I will be cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner with products sent to me by, Buenisima Fresh Gourmet Salsa's. I love Spanish food, and I find using products such as I got today make recipes so exciting. And what interest me most, is the background of all the products I get, and how they came to be. Food stories and history's are the best. So let me tell you how Buenisima Fresh Gourmet Salsa started.


The flavor identified as Buenisima actually started in a small town in Southern Mexico many generations ago. And according to spoken past family history, it started with a widowed grandma who opened a small restaurant to support her family. Everything was passed down from mother to daughter with very changes to the original recipe. The successors of this tradition are the owners and operators of Buenisima. They are a small family-owned business. What I am  going to eat right now is what's been eaten for over a hundred years, maybe longer.


This is the kind of story I love to share, and learn about. Just think about it, to sit and eat a product of food that dates back so long ago, and know you are enjoying the same meal they ate during that time.


With that being said, I am thankful for the opportunity to try the products so graciously sent to me. All the products are freshly made, and all need to be refrigerated as soon as they are delivered. This just goes to show you, how fresh they are.



Now the products came the night before so I was able to use the first one for my southwest egg benedict recipe. And this was Buenisima Fresh Gourmet Salsa Avocado salsa. It was the perfect condiment for the egg benedict, and really gave it a Southwestern flavor. The avocado salsa was just the perfect blend of creamy textures, that looked and tasted like avocado. To taste, you get a slight kick, and the taste of avocado of course, and cilantro. Just using the avocado salsa as a condiment really made my egg benedicts look inviting. The ingredients used are vegan and gluten free, and very fresh. They are 100% natural, and have no preservatives added to them. When you taste the avocado salsa, you taste the love, and pride put into this truly authentic Mexican recipe. The avocado salsa is great with warm food, but also great just eating it as a dip. You will be adding a fresh, perfect flavored avocado salsa to your meal, that is just perfect.



I kept it simple for lunch, and made the family Southwestern chicken bowls with the salsa Verde, from Buenisima Fresh Gourmet. It added so much depth, and flavor. Right through the jar you see the fresh ingredients, that are very well blended. To taste you get a hint of heat, and a savory taste at the same time. Having to chill it, the salsa Verde still melded well as a condiment with my warm chicken. The Buenisima Fresh Gourmet salsa Verde is made with the same care, and same natural ingredients. Now some don't know what a salsa Verde is, but it is made with tomatillos instead of red tomatoes. The taste is tangy, and zesty and truly amazing. The Buenisima Gourmet salsa Verde would be great with rice, beans, or even on a fruit salad.



Dinner was fantastic, as well. I made some baked pork spare ribs, and in some plain BBQ sauce I added the Buenisima Gourmet roja salsa. Not only did it give my ribs a dark rich red color, the taste it brought was over the top. Even before you open the jar, you can see the fresh ingredients, and they just invite you in. The blend is very nice, not chunky at all, and the kick is just perfect. There is nothing overly hot to it that will linger long in your mouth. The roja salsa is a little more intense then the Verde from Buenisima, but my children had no problem eating it. Being that I added the roja salsa to some of my BBQ sauce, it did over power it with wonderful flavors, and adhered to the ribs very well. This salsa would be great on a chip, but be bold try adding it to other recipes hot or cold.


If you would like to go back in time and try some really good authentic Mexican salsa, Buenisima Gourmet Salsa's are a great choice.


 You can find more online, or Amazon, and Facebook as well.


Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ.



1 comment:

  1. Goldensupreme I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete