Monday, August 3, 2020

B.T. Leigh's sauces and rub Review



From the company B.T Leigh's, I received three award winning sauces. These sauces and rubs have won many first place awards. They were the star of my movie night snacks as well.


B.T. Leigh's company started from a small kitchen, then to a love story, then to our tables. They are brought to us from the Bluegrass state of Kentucky, and made in small batches with love, and quality. Every product made from B.T Leigh's, is certified Kentucky Proud. Brian, gets his inspirations from different regions, traditions, and flavor profiles. All are artisan crafted, to add taste, style, and outstanding flavor to your own creations.


So with that being said, let me share with you my night of fun, and great food.


After a busy day, and a unique dinner in it self, my family decided they wanted to watch a good movie, and more to eat. So I had some chicken wings, that were already defrosting in the fridge, and knew they would be perfect to try my sauces out. I give praise to the air fryer, that helped me out. And to the wonderful sauces that gave me the most delicious snacks.




After I made a batch of wings, I divided them into two bowls, that’s where the magic began. The first bowl was coated, very well with B.T. Leigh's Something Something sauce. It was something alright, it was freaking awesome. The flavor went right down to the bone, of the wings. All you heard was lips smacking and finger licking going on. I used a good amount of the sauce on the wings themselves, but had to pass the bottle over for more dipping. The taste is so unique, there is a sweetness to it, and at the same time a tang. Then after your eating, you get the seductive taste of coffee. The heat of the cayenne pepper, melded with all the other ingredients, was Phenomenal, with a capital P. There is just a ton of flavor going on, it makes your head turn.


These are such great sauces, that any one can enjoy, being that they are all natural, have low sodium, are gluten free, vegan, and handcrafted to perfection. The Something Something Sauce, from B.T. Leigh's, would be great on any type of red meat, poultry, and even as a topping on some homemade chili, on a cold winters night.




Well after this batch of wings, I had a pack of Wolf's, on my hands for the next bowl. And for that bowl of wings,I used B.T. Leigh's, The Clevelander sauce. Again, this award winning sauce delivered a tremendous amount of flavor to the wings, down to the bone. I thought the Wolf's were even going to eat the bones. Not, only did the wings have color, they had the most unique flavor profile. A tone of flavors from sweet, to spicy, to smoky. All in one bottle of finely crafted sauce. A fine texture to pour, as well, like butter. Not to thick, not to thin, just pure artistry. I had to watch the pack, I was afraid they were going to drink the rest of the bottle. It is tempting!




With no wings left, and a bag of tortilla chips looking at me, I decided to make a dip with the next bottled sauce from B.T.Leigh's. I  poured half a bottle of sauce into a bowl, and added only three tablespoons of sour cream to make a nice dip. Even added to another ingredient, the B.T. Leigh's, Jalapeno Business sauce was the star! The Jalapeno sauce delivers, a sauce that is creamy, and bright green. And right through the jar you see these tiny bits of jalapenos that were in the blend. The heat level even came through the sour cream, it didn't shy away, but nothing that stayed on your palate in a uncomfortable way. Then at the end, you get a profile taste of a smoky flavor. The sauce would be great right out of the bottle for a dip, but also I can see it for a nacho topping, or even on something your grilling.


The love shines in every one of these bottles, and they make a great addition to any recipe. Don't keep your taste buds waiting.

For getting yours head over to B.T. Leigh's online store.






Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. Camera and lighting might effect appearance of product/products.



No comments:

Post a Comment