Wednesday, August 12, 2020

The Sauce Company review




I was asked to create some sushi for my friends dinner party, and I thought why not create some with the products I received. So what I did was make some for my friends dinner party, plus a few for my own tasting!


The company is called, The Sauce Company, from Dublin, CA.

Their goal was to craft a sauce that would not only be good on Taco's but on everything, hence the name of the sauce "taco and everything sauce". Not only this sauce, but all the sauce from the company is one hundred percent organic. They are all slow cooked for long hours, thus bringing out the flavors of the ingredients they use. Now you only need one of these bottles at home, to add to just about anything, and everything you create. You can grab a bottle of sauce or even a sauce kit, and you become a master chef in your own right!

With that being said, let me tell you about what I made for my friends dinner party, plus a few extras.



The first tray of sushi I made was some avocado and tuna, and I drizzled and dotted the tray with "The Sauce Company", habanero taco sauce. This is a new sauce for the company, and it is absolutely fantastic. It worked perfectly with the sushi, and brought a nice kicked flavor profile to it, with a sweet taste as well. It has all natural ingredients, that brings heat, sweet, and beautiful color to your dish. And what is even nicer, you can read and understand the ingredients in the bottle.




For the next sushi tray for the dinner party, plus mine, I made phoenix sushi and used the sauce, taco and everything mild. I dotted it under the sushi making it look like the sushi had wings. The taste is amazing, I am confident there will be some happy guests. The ingredients like all the products, are made with true organics. From the tomato's to the spices, you can be certain they are fresh and real, nothing imitation was used.

You can do so much with these sauces from "TheSauce Company". Create delicious Spanish dish's, some grilled meats, even some baked fish. What ever you make you will be sure to have a yummy meal.


For more information and products, visit online at.





Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. Camera and lighting might effect appearance of product/products.



No comments:

Post a Comment