Friday, July 17, 2020

Harry Soo's Slap Yo Daddy BBQ Products Review



Anytime you can not get outside to BBQ, doesn’t mean you can't use those same rubs for a recipe inside. That's what happen today. And with two products from the world known BBQ expert, Harry Soo, I get to use his rubs, dinner was going to be the bomb. Also using Minor's chicken base from soupbase.com, as another product I will include in my meal plan.


Who is Harry Soo you may wonder, well he is a Professional Bio. Celebrity chef ,Harry Soo who is the grill master of his one-man team, Slap Yo Daddy BBQ, has won over 30 Grand Championships and 100+ first place awards in USA, London, Canada, and Hawaii and is a world-wide brand. Over weekends, Harry Soo's, comes alive, as a pit master, a competitor, and a BBQ coach. You've seen him, on BBQ Pit masters, Food Network, Chopped Grill Masters, Smoked, Cutthroat Kitchen, and California local Television.


With that being said, I am so excited to use his personal rubs for my meals tonight. Who wouldn't be right!



To start with I made a roasted chicken in the oven, coating it with Slap Yo Daddy BBQ rub Jailbird chicken. This was the only seasoning I used for the entire chicken. I wanted all the flavor to come from the rub only. And can I tell you, the aroma when I opened the box, filled my entire kitchen, with pure yummness. All the ingredients for the rub is award winning, and made by the Champion Pit master himself. My chicken is getting his award winning flavors, and cooking it smelled so great. There was a taste of sweet, then a little touch of heat, that was so perfectly in sink. The rub enhanced my chicken from the skin down to the bone. And the look, was dark rich in color, almost to pretty to slice. The nice part of this rub is that it is gluten free, and has no msg. You truly get artesian meals with this Slab Yo Daddy Jailbird Chicken Rub. All the ingredients in the bag are natural and real, no artificial anything. My chicken came out so tender and juicy, so much so I decided to use it for another dish. You won't believe how this rub takes your food to a whole new level of wonderful flavors. Once you taste your food with it on, you will just want to cook all day, using it in other recipes. You don't get authentic flavors like this with store shelf rubs. Your going to be your own Champion in the kitchen with these products. The Slap Yo Daddy Jailbird Chicken Rub, doesn't just have to be for chicken, you can use it for any type of meat, veggies, or any place you can dream of.



So now I have a bag of Slap Yo Daddy Moola Beef Rub, but I wanted to go out the box and make some Southern Fried Green Tomato's and use the Moola Beef Rub as the coating. I did good! The tomato's taste so yummy, and they look a beautiful gold color. I know later in the week I will be grilling and using this rub on some ribs. But I wanted to see how it was for another type of recipe, not in the meat realm. The flavors are so delicious, earthy, with a touch of heat. The tomato's were just so succulent, you wanted to lick the plate. You really do get the taste of being a Champion in your own kitchen, and it's a great feeling. Again all the ingredients are natural and so fresh. I know that anything you use this rub on will make your family's mouth water, just looking at what you cooked. Both these rubs are very versatile, and easy to get creative with. Using them on meat, poultry, veggies and maybe even on some popcorn would be a hit. The flavors on your food are so outrageous, huge, and just overly fantastic. When you taste the Slap Yo Daddy BBQ Moola Beef Rub, you get the unique flavors of Shitake mushrooms, and Worcestershire. and other spice notes, that are just so well melded. The best part is you don't need a lot of the rub to get the flavors, a moderate amount brought a burst of great flavor. Once you try these products, you will be a fan for life.



Now with some of the left over roasted chicken I made some Arroz Con Pollo, and used for flavoring the Minor's chicken base that was sent with my rubs. That’s the only seasoning I needed. The chicken base provided me with everything I needed for the flavor. All I needed to do was add some of the stock to my rice water as it was cooking, and that's it. Did not need salt, pepper, or any other ingredient. The flavor and taste it gave my dish was beautiful not only in the taste, but in the color it gave the rice. This is a great staple to have on your shelf, because it is very versatile. You can use it for a marinade, in your soup stock, or just as a flavor enhancer. There is no added msg, and is zero gram trans fat. Instantly using this chicken base, your flavor is at your fingertips. All the ingredients are natural, and rich, and provide your dish with a wonderful foundation. The Minor's chicken base is a thick paste, but very easy to use, especially if adding it directly to your dish. This way you are in control of not only the richness, but the salt level. Not only does the chicken base enhance your recipes taste, it gives it body, and texture. Also if you want, Minor's chicken base is a great rub or marinade for meat or poultry, that you can also add some of your own additional ingredients to. However you chose to use it, you won't be disappointed.


 

If you want to cook like a Champion, go to the website of both products, and learn how to make your next dish like a STAR!
















Disclaimer: Momzdailyscoops has personally reviewed the product listed above. Momzdailyscoops has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Momzdailyscoops did receive a free product to try out so Momzdailyscoops could evaluate and use it for her review. Momzdailyscoops thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ.



No comments:

Post a Comment