Monday, July 27, 2020

Tuna Casserole Easy Classic




Who from their childhood remembers the classic, tuna casserole. Almost once a week in some homes, it was a dinner. Its nostalgic, delicious and so affordable.  Also it's a great comfort food meal.

There are so many ways to make it, but the old fashion way I think tastes best.

To start, you first cook your noodles, I always like the wide egg noodles. While they are cooking you can drain your filling, if your using canned products. I love to add fresh mushrooms and onions to my tuna casserole. But you can add any filling you wish.

After everything is drained good, that is when I add my can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, and my sour cream. Then it's time to combine all of it together, with the noodles.

Pour all of it into your greased casserole dish, then cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. If you want add some cheese on top after that and let it sit in the oven turned off to melt.

A quick easy dinner to bring back your childhood memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment